viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016

Erasmus+ 2015-2016 MALTA




My experience 

Malta is a small island located in the Mediterranean Sea with a tropical weather and with a big tax of foreign people perfect for make an Erasmus experience.

When I arrived I was worried due to I was in a different country with different language and  culture. The first day was hard but the time passed and I got use to this amazing island. The most beautiful things of this trip was meet a lot of people of different nationalities and different cultures, with them we went to the most amazing places in the island, Mosta, Valleta the place when the busses depart to all cities of Malta, Azure Window in Gozo, Blue Lagoon in Comino Island.

The experience with my flat mates was really good, the connivance, cook together, beach days, rainy days, good days, and in the bad days we were for support between us. In the work the experience was good where I learnt a lot about office tasks.

When the best time was passing, the time of say Good bye arrived. All the experience keep save in memories, the how was my incredible experience as Erasmus trainee.

Cristian Acosta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario